Friday, August 27, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens has fun at the beach

Vanessa Hudgens… what can be said about this little piece of work? I love the girl. I really, truly do. Who else can have naked pictures of themselves leaked twice and still somehow seem innocent and sweet. Sure, every time I see her I get that Britney Spears feeling – the whole, “Oops, I did it again… I’m not that innocent” thing, but really, I think Vanessa is just a girl that likes to have fun. Shown here frolicking on the beach, Vanessa shows us she can surf (maybe), and more important, how sexy she makes a wet suit look. She shows enough skin to keep up happy but, manages to not look trashy. I like this girl. she has attitude and naked picture drama not withstanding, seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Now all she needs to do is make a decent movie and she’ll be all set.

tn 8 Vanessa Hudgens has fun at the beach

Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment